Graffiti Remover Value Pack
- Demo Gallery
- Product Info
- SDS & Technical Data
- Shipping Info
- Guarantee & Disclaimer
This Graffiti Remover Value Pack offers you case quantity discount for purchasing 2 gallons each of our most popular removal products; Bare Brick, Stone & Masonry Graffiti Remover and Sensitive Surface Graffiti Remover.
Save $18 and be ahead of the game with these products on hand.
Features & Benefits of Bare Brick, Stone & Masonry Graffiti Remover (BBSM)
- Easily rinsed with a small pressure washer requiring very little rinsing water. Any resultant run-off is a readily biodegradable gray water soap that can be left to biodegrade, recycled or further diluted for use in gardens, etc.
- No shadows, no damage, no harsh scrubbing required.
- Pleasant smelling and nontoxic.
- Safe and effective to use on all types of natural stone (such as limestone, granite, and marble), stainless steel, trees, plastics, and playground equipment.
- It may be used on painted surfaces as well as natural building surfaces after the first wetting surface with water.
- 1 gallon of BBSM will remove approx. 200 sq ft of typical graffiti on concrete, brick, block or masonry surfaces.
Features & Benefits of Sensitive Surface Graffiti Remover (SSGR)
- Versatile multi use product for removing graffiti and other marks from paintwork.
- Fast acting penetrating formula encapsulates and suspends graffiti and other marks so you can wipe away easily without smearing/smudging or re-depositing into coated surface.
- Brush on/wipe off or spray and agitate with soft bristled brush or scourer.
- Pleasant smelling and non toxic.
- Safe and effective to use on most smooth surfaces.
- Cleans and disinfects (kills) staphylococcus, streptococcus, E. coli and salmonella.
- 1 gallon of SSGR will remove up to approx. 2000 sq ft of typical graffiti tags.
Exact coverage varies depending on type of stain and the porosity of surface material.
Your shipment is our number one priority!
- All Orders received before 1pm PST are processed same day.
- All Orders under 90 pounds ship via Fed Ex or UPS Ground.
- Consolidated Shipping Charges for Orders are calculated as follows:
- ‘Free Shipping’ Items excluded from all Shipping Charges.
- If some of your items qualify for Free Shipping but others do not, Shipping Charges will be calculated on the total order value less the Items which qualify for Free Shipping.
- Shipping of hazardous materials will incur additional charges of:
5 Gallon Pails
1 – 4
5 – 8
9 – 12
Max Hazmat Shipping of $156 on any size order.
We reserve the right to use a variety of carriers to deliver product and will contact you to confirm the best shipping method available when your order is processed.
- Exact Freight Method and estimated delivery date will be confirmed via email.
- International Orders: Purchase through your local distributor or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This shipping policy is for internet orders processed through this website and applies to Mainland USA customers only.
Our goal is to ensure you utilize the best possible products and techniques to achieve the highest standard of excellence and safety. Your purchase is covered by a 30 Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you feel you need to exchange product or return for a full refund for any reason over this period, contact us to discuss the best solution.
Please note: URG cannot guarantee the results of work carried out using our products in all circumstances. The applicator of the product should review proper use instructions, carry out testing, and be responsible for the final result.
Warranty Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
Please read and follow label directions and observe all safety precautions in the use of our products. Because conditions of product use are outside of our control and vary widely, the following is made in lieu of all express or implied warranties: Products will conform to Urban Restoration Group US, Inc.'s published product specifications and be free from defects in material and manufacture on the date of purchase.
Except where prohibited by law, Urban Restoration Group US Inc., further disclaims, and shall not be liable for any incidental, special, consequential or indirect loss or damage and/or personal injuries including death arising from the use of our products or the cost of labor involved in its application or any reapplication of products that is replaced, regardless of the legal theory asserted.
SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE USE OF PRODUCTS OTHER THAN INDICATED ON THE LABEL. BUYER ASSUMES ALL RISK OF USE AND/OR HANDLING OF PRODUCTS AND MATERIAL WHEN SUCH USE AND/OR HANDLING IS CONTRARY TO LABEL INSTRUCTIONS. NO OTHER WARRANTIES ARE MADE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ALL EVENTS, URBAN RESTORATION GROUP US, INC'S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED SOLELY TO THE REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED.
This limited warranty may not be modified or extended by manufacturer's representatives, distributors or dealers of Urban Restoration Group US, Inc. products. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights, as well as rights which may vary from state to state. Urban Restoration Group US, Inc. specifically disclaims any and all other obligations or liability to any party relative to the sale, use or application of its products.
If product is defective upon your receipt, your exclusive remedy shall be, at Urban Restoration Group US, Inc.'s option, to replace the product or refund the purchase price of the Urban Restoration Group US, Inc. product.
Was very impressed with the professionalism. Delivery was quick and the products are amazing. Great company highly recommended