Solo 454 1.5G Heavy Duty Sprayer
- Demo Gallery
- Product Info
- Technical Information
- Shipping Info
- Guarantee & Disclaimer
The SOLO 454 Heavy Duty 1.5 Gal Sprayer is equipped with VITON rubber seals and is ideal for applying our removers and coatings.
** Not recommended for MuralShield.
Features & Benefits
- Extra-large, heavy-duty pump pressurizes the tank with far fewer strokes. As much as 50% more efficient than other sprayers
- 28" Unbreakable wand with professional shut-off valve provides extended reach
- Automatic pressure relief valve releases excess pressure at 45 psi with external valve operation
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) tank istranslucent. Helps monitor chemical levels
- The 4.5″ tank opening makes filling and cleaningeasier and safer
- Extra Long (4′) clear, nylon reinforced, highpressure hose is tough yet extremely flexible
- Wide Flat Bottom provides extra stability
- Brass Fan Nozzle is designed specifically forcleaning applications. 3 Extra nozzles included. We prefer the red fan shaped nozzle for spraying our removers
Please Note: The life of this sprayer will be substantially extended if you clean it out with water after use. First empty contents back into container, then rinse with water. Fill tank again with water and pump it up before releasing pressure to thoroughly rinse out the interior of sprayer. We normally lock the sprayer in the on position and leave the wand hanging over the back of our truck. This will run water through the sprayer for several minutes, and ensure it is thoroughly cleaned for next time. If you never clean out your sprayers, we recommend you purchase a VITON rubber seal kit as a back up.
Your shipment is our number one priority!
- All Orders received before 1pm PST are processed same day.
- All Orders under 90 pounds ship via Fed Ex or UPS Ground.
- Consolidated Shipping Charges for Orders are calculated as follows:
- ‘Free Shipping’ Items excluded from all Shipping Charges.
- If some of your items qualify for Free Shipping but others do not, Shipping Charges will be calculated on the total order value less the Items which qualify for Free Shipping.
- Shipping of hazardous materials will incur additional charges of:
5 Gallon Pails
1 – 4
5 – 8
9 – 12
Max Hazmat Shipping of $156 on any size order.
We reserve the right to use a variety of carriers to deliver product and will contact you to confirm the best shipping method available when your order is processed.
- Exact Freight Method and estimated delivery date will be confirmed via email.
- International Orders: Purchase through your local distributor or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This shipping policy is for internet orders processed through this website and applies to Mainland USA customers only.
Our goal is to ensure you utilize the best possible products and techniques to achieve the highest standard of excellence and safety. Your purchase is covered by a 30 Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you feel you need to exchange product or return for a full refund for any reason over this period, contact us to discuss the best solution. Equipment, Machinery and Accessories may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Please note: URG cannot guarantee the results of work carried out using our products in all circumstances. The applicator of the product should review proper use instructions, carry out testing, and be responsible for the final result.
Warranty Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
Please read and follow label directions and observe all safety precautions in the use of our products. Because conditions of product use are outside of our control and vary widely, the following is made in lieu of all express or implied warranties: Products will conform to Urban Restoration Group US, Inc.'s published product specifications and be free from defects in material and manufacture on the date of purchase.
Except where prohibited by law, Urban Restoration Group US Inc., further disclaims, and shall not be liable for any incidental, special, consequential or indirect loss or damage and/or personal injuries including death arising from the use of our products or the cost of labor involved in its application or any reapplication of products that is replaced, regardless of the legal theory asserted.
SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE USE OF PRODUCTS OTHER THAN INDICATED ON THE LABEL. BUYER ASSUMES ALL RISK OF USE AND/OR HANDLING OF PRODUCTS AND MATERIAL WHEN SUCH USE AND/OR HANDLING IS CONTRARY TO LABEL INSTRUCTIONS. NO OTHER WARRANTIES ARE MADE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ALL EVENTS, URBAN RESTORATION GROUP US, INC'S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED SOLELY TO THE REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED.
This limited warranty may not be modified or extended by manufacturer's representatives, distributors or dealers of Urban Restoration Group US, Inc. products. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights, as well as rights which may vary from state to state. Urban Restoration Group US, Inc. specifically disclaims any and all other obligations or liability to any party relative to the sale, use or application of its products.
If product is defective upon your receipt, your exclusive remedy shall be, at Urban Restoration Group US, Inc.'s option, to replace the product or refund the purchase price of the Urban Restoration Group US, Inc. product.