World's Best Detergent
- Demo Gallery
- Product Info
- SDS & Technical Data
- Shipping Info
- Guarantee & Disclaimer
A highly effective detergent concentrate intended for paving and hard surface cleaning. Designed to tackle the hardest grease, grunge and grime stains such as vegetable and oil stains around trash enclosures, tire skid marks, gum ghosts and other marks from asphalt, concrete, stone, or tile floors.
Features & Benefits
- Phosphate free and biodegradable.
- Low foaming and free rinsing.
- Removes the toughest grease and grime for professional results every time.
- Ideal for pavers, concrete machinery, factories, fast food drive-throughs, kitchens etc.
- Use to clean and degrease oil stained concrete floors such as garages for painting.
- Paver Cleaner 1:4-10 water
- Grease removal 1:4 water
- Tire marks 1:1-4 water
- Light smoke damage 1:100 water
- Heavy smoke damage 1:20 water
Visit our Demo Gallery for more removal jobs.
Your shipment is our number one priority!
- All Orders received before 1pm PST are processed same day.
- All Orders under 90 pounds ship via Fed Ex or UPS Ground.
- Consolidated Shipping Charges for Orders are calculated as follows:
- ‘Free Shipping’ Items excluded from all Shipping Charges.
- If some of your items qualify for Free Shipping but others do not, Shipping Charges will be calculated on the total order value less the Items which qualify for Free Shipping.
- Shipping of hazardous materials will incur additional charges of:
5 Gallon Pails
1 – 4
5 – 8
9 – 12
Max Hazmat Shipping of $156 on any size order.
We reserve the right to use a variety of carriers to deliver product and will contact you to confirm the best shipping method available when your order is processed.
- Exact Freight Method and estimated delivery date will be confirmed via email.
- International Orders: Purchase through your local distributor or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This shipping policy is for internet orders processed through this website and applies to Mainland USA customers only.
Our goal is to ensure you utilize the best possible products and techniques to achieve the highest standard of excellence and safety. Your purchase is covered by a 30 Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you feel you need to exchange product or return for a full refund for any reason over this period, contact us to discuss the best solution.
Please note: URG cannot guarantee the results of work carried out using our products in all circumstances. The applicator of the product should review proper use instructions, carry out testing, and be responsible for the final result.
Warranty Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
Please read and follow label directions and observe all safety precautions in the use of our products. Because conditions of product use are outside of our control and vary widely, the following is made in lieu of all express or implied warranties: Products will conform to Urban Restoration Group US, Inc.'s published product specifications and be free from defects in material and manufacture on the date of purchase.
Except where prohibited by law, Urban Restoration Group US Inc., further disclaims, and shall not be liable for any incidental, special, consequential or indirect loss or damage and/or personal injuries including death arising from the use of our products or the cost of labor involved in its application or any reapplication of products that is replaced, regardless of the legal theory asserted.
SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE USE OF PRODUCTS OTHER THAN INDICATED ON THE LABEL. BUYER ASSUMES ALL RISK OF USE AND/OR HANDLING OF PRODUCTS AND MATERIAL WHEN SUCH USE AND/OR HANDLING IS CONTRARY TO LABEL INSTRUCTIONS. NO OTHER WARRANTIES ARE MADE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ALL EVENTS, URBAN RESTORATION GROUP US, INC'S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED SOLELY TO THE REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED.
This limited warranty may not be modified or extended by manufacturer's representatives, distributors or dealers of Urban Restoration Group US, Inc. products. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights, as well as rights which may vary from state to state. Urban Restoration Group US, Inc. specifically disclaims any and all other obligations or liability to any party relative to the sale, use or application of its products.
If product is defective upon your receipt, your exclusive remedy shall be, at Urban Restoration Group US, Inc.'s option, to replace the product or refund the purchase price of the Urban Restoration Group US, Inc. product.
I have tries numerous chemicals and I have never seen anything work as well the World's Best. Removed spray paint almost effortlessly. I was truly amazed!
BARE BRICK WAS APPLIED USING A POLYESTER BRUSH ON CEMENT BLOCK WALL AND BARE BRICK. TEMP. WAS 12 C.
PAINT ON WALL CONSISTED OF LACQUER AND ENAMEL SPRAY PAINT.
WITH BRUSHED ON ALKYD PAINT SECTIONS.
BARE BRICK WAS REMOVED WITH A PRESSURE WASHER AND WORKED WELL AFTER 25 MIN. IT WAS LEFT ON.
SAMPLE TRANSGEL WAS ON THE ALKYD BRUSHED PAINT FOR 35 MIN. BUT WAS MUCH SLOWER IN ACTION VS BARE BRICK.
SAMPLE OF VANISH DID NOT PERFORM AS QUICK AS BARE BRICK ON PARTS OF THE SPRAYED WALL.
VERY HAPPY WITH THE PERFORMANCE OF BARE BRICK ON PORUS CEMENT BLOCK WALL AND BRICK.
I phoned the office in California and they delivered product from a warehouse in Winnipeg, works well for us Canadians. Not a whole lot of money compared to phoning someone to remove it😊👍
Bare Brick, Stone & Masonry Graffiti Remover
Did what they said it would do and removed paint from bricks