Sensitive Surface Graffiti Remover
- Demo Gallery
- Product Info
- SDS & Technical Data
- Shipping Info
- Guarantee & Disclaimer
Sensitive Surface Graffiti Remover (SSGR) has been designed as a ‘brush on, wipe off’ type product for the removal of graffiti, grease and grime from painted and other sensitive surfaces without damage.
It is designed to remove spray can paint, felt pen and wax crayon markers, water and oil-based staining pens, over-spray, grease, tree sap, grime, and scuff marks from painted and coated surfaces such as painted walls, powder coat, stainless steel, aluminum, vinyl fences, signage, clear acrylic, plastics, windows, playground equipment and many more.
Features & Benefits
- Sensitive Surface Graffiti Remover is a versatile multi use product for removing graffiti and other marks from paintwork.
- Fast acting penetrating formula encapsulates and suspends graffiti and other marks so you can wipe away easily without smearing/smudging or re-depositing into coated surface.
- Brush on/wipe off or spray and agitate with soft bristled brush or scourer.
- Pleasant smelling and non toxic.
- Safe and effective to use on most smooth surfaces.
- Cleans and disinfects (kills) staphylococcus, streptococcus, E. coli and salmonella.
- Cleans sticky residue left from adhesives, decals, tapes and wallpaper.
Product Use Instructions
Removing graffiti and marks from painted and coated surfaces, experience has shown that the best technique in using this product, is as follows:
1. Pour a small quantity of the remover into a small plastic bucket.
2. Choosing a small area of graffiti, apply the remover to the graffiti using a nylon brush.
3. Agitate the graffiti with the brush as if you were writing with it. You can use a white soft scourer if suitable or if there is no risk of abrasion.
4. Wipe the dissolved graffiti away by using a DAMP toweling cloth.
Keep your cloths clean by rinsing often and turning the cloth over as you wipe the dissolved graffiti away. (Hold your cloth under the brush as you agitate the graffiti, to avoid the remover running down the surface).Felt pens will almost certainly dissolve immediately, but wax crayons may take a little longer. Spray can paints will require even further agitation and longer dwell times.Try to work in small areas at a time no bigger than the size of your hand. If the area you are cleaning is becoming very dirty with the dissolved graffiti, and by wiping it is not leaving the area clean, then your remover has become too contaminated with ink/dyes. Pour out the dirty remover into another container (for less important use later) and quickly repeat the above method using fresh remover and a clean damp cloth. For this very reason it is best to work with small amounts of remover at any one time. Do not worry if every marker stain is not removed. Any remaining ‘shadows’ will be easily removed with Feltpen Fadeout (FPFO).
1 gallon of Sensitive Surface Graffiti Remover will remove up to approximately 2000 sq. ft. of typical graffiti tags. Exact coverage varies depending on type of stain and the porosity of surface material.
Visit our Demo Gallery for more removal jobs.
Your shipment is our number one priority!
- All Orders received before 1pm PST are processed same day.
- All Orders under 90 pounds ship via Fed Ex or UPS Ground.
- Consolidated Shipping Charges for Orders are calculated as follows:
- ‘Free Shipping’ Items excluded from all Shipping Charges.
- If some of your items qualify for Free Shipping but others do not, Shipping Charges will be calculated on the total order value less the Items which qualify for Free Shipping.
- Shipping of hazardous materials will incur additional charges of:
|5 Gallon Pails||Hazmat Fee|
|Max Hazmat Shipping of $156 on any size order.|
Hazmat Shipping requires a direct signature at delivery.
We reserve the right to use a variety of carriers to deliver product and will contact you to confirm the best shipping method available when your order is processed.
- Exact Freight Method and estimated delivery date will be confirmed via email.
- International Orders: Purchase through your local distributor or contact us at email@example.com.
- This shipping policy is for internet orders processed through this website and applies to Mainland USA customers only.
Our goal is to ensure you utilize the best possible products and techniques to achieve the highest standard of excellence and safety. Your purchase is covered by a 30 Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you feel you need to exchange product or return for a full refund for any reason over this period, contact us to discuss the best solution.
Please note: URG cannot guarantee the results of work carried out using our products in all circumstances. The applicator of the product should review proper use instructions, carry out testing, and be responsible for the final result.
Warranty Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
Please read and follow label directions and observe all safety precautions in the use of our products. Because conditions of product use are outside of our control and vary widely, the following is made in lieu of all express or implied warranties: Products will conform to Urban Restoration Group US, Inc.'s published product specifications and be free from defects in material and manufacture on the date of purchase.
Except where prohibited by law, Urban Restoration Group US Inc., further disclaims, and shall not be liable for any incidental, special, consequential or indirect loss or damage and/or personal injuries including death arising from the use of our products or the cost of labor involved in its application or any reapplication of products that is replaced, regardless of the legal theory asserted.
SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE USE OF PRODUCTS OTHER THAN INDICATED ON THE LABEL. BUYER ASSUMES ALL RISK OF USE AND/OR HANDLING OF PRODUCTS AND MATERIAL WHEN SUCH USE AND/OR HANDLING IS CONTRARY TO LABEL INSTRUCTIONS. NO OTHER WARRANTIES ARE MADE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ALL EVENTS, URBAN RESTORATION GROUP US, INC'S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED SOLELY TO THE REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED.
This limited warranty may not be modified or extended by manufacturer's representatives, distributors or dealers of Urban Restoration Group US, Inc. products. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights, as well as rights which may vary from state to state. Urban Restoration Group US, Inc. specifically disclaims any and all other obligations or liability to any party relative to the sale, use or application of its products.
If product is defective upon your receipt, your exclusive remedy shall be, at Urban Restoration Group US, Inc.'s option, to replace the product or refund the purchase price of the Urban Restoration Group US, Inc. product.
It kind of works, but did not completely remove the graffiti from my vinyl fence.
i've been using ssgr for about 4 years now and it's one of my mainstays for graffiti removal. a lot of the surfaces i clean are delicate with stubborn graffiti so i use fpfo and then follow up with ssgr. the real secret to ssgr is using it for bare metal where fpfp would stain it. the only real complaint i have is that it's very hard to dispense cleanly straight from the bottle so i bought a fluid pump and am good to go.
This sensitive surface graffiti remover did not disappoint! I am so happy when I used it just a little on a non scratch scrubbing pad went a long way. I didn’t even have to put any effort into it the black spray paint just came right off leaving my beautiful green paint in tact with the clear coat and all. Like whaaaattt kind of sorcery lol 😂 Someone stole my car and spray painted the whole car black and this has kept me from having to spend 9,000 on a new paint job . Thank you thank you Thankyou . Y’all please buy. I didn’t even use the other stronger samples because the sensitive remover did the job. I’m a happy customer !
I started using this cleaner about 6 years ago after using other chemicals and sprays which were no where near as efficient. It quick acting and simple to use. I don’t leave home without a spray bottle of solvent in the car ….for human “surprises”!