Case of 6
Item #: WB0082
Case of 4
Item #: WB0080
5 Gal. Pail
Item #: WB0081
Case quantity discounts applied in shopping cart.
- Demo Gallery
- Product Info
- SDS & Technical Data
- Shipping Info
- Guarantee & Disclaimer
VANISH Graffiti and Pain Remover is a highly effective, economical andBIODEGRADABLE remover for bare brick, stone andmasonry applications.Vanish will remove all types of paints from porous stoneand concrete surfaces including cinderblock, split faceblock and exposed aggregate. Safe and effective to useon all types of natural stone (such as limestone, granite,and marble), stainless steel, trees, plastics andplayground equipment.Uses include the removal of thicker acrylic paints, paintspills and larger tags sprayed up with a fire extinguisheror super soaker. Also recommended for the removal ofunwanted, old, or vandalized murals.Alternative uses include removal of adhesive from carpetand tile floors and the removal of sealants and graffiticoatings which have deteriorated with age.
Features & Benefits
- Vanish Graffiti and Paint remover is Virtually odorless and non-toxic.
- Stays wetter longer ensuring maximum dwell time,making it ideal for hot weather removals.
- Easily rinsed with a small pressure washer requiringvery little rinsing water. (Any resultant run off is a readilybiodegradable gray water soap which can be left tobiodegrade, recycled or further diluted for use ingardens etc.)
- No shadows, no damage, no harsh scrubbing required.
- Safe and effective for removals on asphalt /bitumenroads, as it will not affect the bitumen.
Product Use Instructions
For typical removal jobs on graffiti and other paint.
Apply several coats of VANISH by brush, broom or sprayonto the graffiti and allow several minutes dwell timebetween coats at least, but the longer you can leave iton the graffiti as a wet mess, then the better results andeasier it will be to rinse away (just like soaking a burntsaucepan overnight).
Agitate with a soft nylon brush between coats and rinsewith a pressure washer, or scrubbing brush and water.
The main thing is patience. Paint removal can be tedious ifyou try to rush things. After all, you only want to do this jobonce, if possible.Ideally use 1500 - 2000 psi with a 15º or 25º fan jetat about 6 inches from the surface. Do not blast or use‘turbo’ type nozzles which risk doing damage.When rinsing dissolved graffiti with a pressure washer,try to remove a LITTLE of the graffiti from the bottom ofthe tag without wetting the whole area. If satisfied, thenproceed to full scale. Wash the whole area from top tobottom.
Remember If the remover has not done its job then noamount of ‘blasting’ will fix the problem.Failures are usually a result of not flood coatingadequately and not leaving product on long enough andcannot be resolved by blasting too close or at higherpressures.
For removing carpet and tile glue.
Apply VANISH and leave on as long as needed. Scrapeup as much dissolved glue as possible before pressurewashing with hot water.
1 gallon of Vanish Graffiti and Paint Remover will remove approximately
- 200 sq ft (per threecoats on typical graffiti) for concrete
- 80 - 100sq ft on sandstone, limestone or other soft absorbentsurfaces or on thicker paints where additional coats arerequired.
Varies dependent upon the porosity of the surface,material and the type of paint being removed.
Visit our Demo Gallery for more removal jobs.
Your shipment is our number one priority!
- All Orders received before 1pm PST are processed same day.
- All Orders under 90 pounds ship via Fed Ex or UPS Ground.
- Consolidated Shipping Charges for Orders are calculated as follows:
- ‘Free Shipping’ Items excluded from all Shipping Charges.
- If some of your items qualify for Free Shipping but others do not, Shipping Charges will be calculated on the total order value less the Items which qualify for Free Shipping.
- Shipping of hazardous materials will incur additional charges of:
We reserve the right to use a variety of carriers to deliver product and will contact you to confirm the best shipping method available when your order is processed.
- Exact Freight Method and estimated delivery date will be confirmed via email.
- International Orders: Purchase through your local distributor or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This shipping policy is for internet orders processed through this website and applies to Mainland USA customers only.
Our goal is to ensure you utilize the best possible products and techniques to achieve the highest standard of excellence and safety. Your purchase is covered by a 30 Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you feel you need to exchange product or return for a full refund for any reason over this period, contact us to discuss the best solution.
Please note: URG cannot guarantee the results of work carried out using our products in all circumstances. The applicator of the product should review proper use instructions, carry out testing, and be responsible for the final result.
Warranty Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
Please read and follow label directions and observe all safety precautions in the use of our products. Because conditions of product use are outside of our control and vary widely, the following is made in lieu of all express or implied warranties: Products will conform to Urban Restoration Group US, Inc.'s published product specifications and be free from defects in material and manufacture on the date of purchase.
Except where prohibited by law, Urban Restoration Group US Inc., further disclaims, and shall not be liable for any incidental, special, consequential or indirect loss or damage and/or personal injuries including death arising from the use of our products or the cost of labor involved in its application or any reapplication of products that is replaced, regardless of the legal theory asserted.
SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE USE OF PRODUCTS OTHER THAN INDICATED ON THE LABEL. BUYER ASSUMES ALL RISK OF USE AND/OR HANDLING OF PRODUCTS AND MATERIAL WHEN SUCH USE AND/OR HANDLING IS CONTRARY TO LABEL INSTRUCTIONS. NO OTHER WARRANTIES ARE MADE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ALL EVENTS, URBAN RESTORATION GROUP US, INC'S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED SOLELY TO THE REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED.
This limited warranty may not be modified or extended by manufacturer's representatives, distributors or dealers of Urban Restoration Group US, Inc. products. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights, as well as rights which may vary from state to state. Urban Restoration Group US, Inc. specifically disclaims any and all other obligations or liability to any party relative to the sale, use or application of its products.
If product is defective upon your receipt, your exclusive remedy shall be, at Urban Restoration Group US, Inc.'s option, to replace the product or refund the purchase price of the Urban Restoration Group US, Inc. product.
Vanish was powerful enough to remove reflective traffic paint off our mural without damaging the sensitive acrylic paint underneath. We always carry Vanish on our maintenance trucks to remove difficult graffiti from concrete, murals and public art installations. It works quickly and keeps our crews from being exposed to harsher chemicals.