Any higher pressure for graffiti removal is a complete waste of money, as the machines are used for a quick release rinse of already dissolved or softened graffiti after our products are applied.
Even though the secret is in the chemicals used, you will find that hot water for rinsing has 100 times the energy of a cold water pressure cleaner. It is this energy that often removes bits of graffiti that can stain some substrates leaving a shadow.
In reality, you will find that you will get 100% of graffiti removed about 95% of the time (without too much trouble) using a small cold water pressure washer such as our EcoBlaster. However, when you need heat, you really need it!
Often an inexperienced operator when using cold water will try ‘blasting’ the remaining graffiti/shadow off, causing grief to the wall, and his customer. When that happens, remember the golden rule that 95% of graffiti comes off in 95% of the time and the remaining 5% will possibly take you another two lots of 95%’s (that is if it comes off at all).The other thing to remember is that even a 1 or 2% shadow is in fact a 100% failure.
Usually this difference is the hot water factor! With hot water you will have 100% success 98% of the time first time every time.IE:, There may be just a few jobs in the early days that will try you out, but we are always hereto walk you through them! Any commercial contractor serious about offering professional graffiti removal services will end up needing a hot water machine for a particular job, and in reality the right job can almost cover the extra investment by saving valuable time and materials.
Plus there are many other commercial cleaning jobs where hot water will be needed including degreasing, paint stripping and general cleaning of grime from hard surfaces.